Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Ipod touch vs psp

Hi my name is Robbie and also my friend Jack, We were walking down to Harvey Normans I had enough money to buy an ipod touch or a psp?  When I was walking I asked Jack ‘what should I get an ipod touch or a psp’ he said ‘I don’t know’ then I wondered hmm?  When we got to Harvey Normans there were people every where it was like ants in an ant hill.  Anyway we got past the furniture and all the people and got to the technology.  Jack wanted to have a look at the playstations and Xboxes and I went straight to the Apple stuff.  Man it was like an apple wonder land then I said to myself "now for the ipod touches!"  
By the time I got there the ipod touches had nearly been sold out everyone wanted the brand new ipod touch. When I looked in the shelf there was only 1 more left I ran to that shelf and grabbed that ipod touch 4th generation. then I wandered over to the psp’s and took one of those I only had enough money for one I stood there and thought what is better an ipod touch or a psp  it took me about 5 minutes then I decided what one I should get it was anIpod touch!  So I went excitedly to the counter and bought it.  When Jack and I opened the box there it was an ipod touch it was awesome! 
By Robbie.        (this story is fiction)






1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie,
    I like how you have done this article it is a great way to get a few posts on your blog, BUT I think a PSP should win.
    Maybe you could post a few more posts on this maybe you could do Windows computers vs apple computers?

    ReplyDelete