Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Hopes and Dreams

When i am older I want to work for Apple and design new Apple gadgets and try to get myself a macbookpro an Ipod touch or an Ipad! Another fact about me is that I'm a massive lego freak! I like to design things. i want to get a really good job when I'm older i want to get really good job that's why i try my hardest at school. If I could spend most of my time learning about one thing it would be math. I find math slightly hard but i'll keep trying. Now spelling is probably my best subjectat school and i very much enjoy it but I really need to try hard in matheven though I don't enjoy it as much as spelling I really need to learn it.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Great post, Robbie. I thought your hopes and dreams might have something to do with Apple.

    Have you heard about Google plus? It looks like it might be pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Robbie. I liked how you called yourself a massive lego freak instead just saying you like lego or something like that. I like your dream with working for apple aswell. Next time you could check your writing before you post it because there were some mistakes that you made. Other than that though it wa AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete