Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Reflection week 7

We are learning to do reflections on things we did. like I did mine on my animation and we had to do it with these steps:

What (what did you do)   I learnt how to make an animation based on maniginge impulsivity I also learnt how to export it to imove and how to ad sound to it.


So what ( what was the purpose)  The purpose of doing this was to use our safety town wisely and to develop skills in imove and it also tests you patients a little bit.


Now what (what next)  get the best ideas that I could think of and stop changing the story boardbut still use 1 photo every shot.

And that is what I did for my self reflection.

By Robbie

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection, Robbie. I like reading about the things you'll do next time. When do you think you'll make another animation?

    Could you write your next reflection without the 'what' prompts? You could also add a photo that backs up your reflection.

    ReplyDelete