Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Young Leaders Dunedin

Hello my name is Robbie and I am going to tell you a little bit about my Young Leaders experience and my sleep at the mueseum.  the best part of the trip was when we got to play in discovery world.  I got a massive suprise when we got our lunch at the pool we got massive buns that looked like they were going to explode.  I learnt heaps about how to be a good leader at Young Leaders it was also very interesting from now on I want to improve everything I do at school like school work and everything else my favourite speaker was dave atkinson.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Robbie. It's great to read that you want to try your best at school. You'll be amazed at the results! I liked reading such an honest reflection.

    What's happening at the end of this post? You know you can edit the post once it's published? Maybe you should add a picture or a photo of the trip instead?

    ReplyDelete