Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Why everyone should have a laptop


I think everyone should have a laptop it would make life at school a lot easier and this is why.

First of all it is easy to accessible to fit in a tote tray. Children could pick their own laptops (but their parents could pay). It would also have your own login and everything. I went round and asked everyone in room 8 what would you prefer Books and stationary or a laptop. 16 wanted a laptop and 5 said books and stationary.

Secondly it would be better for the environment because books are made out of paper and paper is made out of trees but with laptops homework , writing, reading could be emailed to us we could be sent a link or website.

Thirdly there will be no more "I've lost my book" or "I've lost my pencil or pen". Students will always ready for a maths test or spelling test this is what Travis had to say about having laptops at school "they are really good to have but they cost a little to much

Last of all there will be no more waiting for a computer that means when we have deadlines on the computer we could get them done really fast it would make tasks and dead lines a lot easier.

And that is why I strongly believe that all Myross bush students should have a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment